Monday, August 16, 2010

I,, me n myself...!!!

hmm..welcome to my WORLD well... dnt knw hw to start so i begin wid me... m very usual,, girl next door




Love hanging out..havin fun,, masti  all the tym n  smtyms drama..thats the style i live my life..wat sucks in  lyf  is scul,,, studies,,n rules following dere after..Rules are meant to be trashed..Surviving out al dis..Its mee..Friends are very precious to me..Fr 'em I'm always there to..help in any situation...i love to make people smile nothing gives more happiness then making people smile.... i hate people lying m a lover of loyalty..a lover of beauty,Fashion.. & inTelligence..!
most of the time i behave kiddish bt yeah dats ME
I live in mY owN wrLd of mY dREamzz...My imagination..!
i hate gossipin n people who do..
i just live my life my own way.....


2 comments:

  1. I also detest people who gossip mercilessly about their neighbors.They ruin the best relationships and most of all they break trust.It's better to keep one's mouth shut sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its.evn.btr.to.ignore.dnt.giv.ear.to.wat.ppl.say
    if.u.knw.u.r.ryt.dn.does'nt.mattr.wt.ppl.say
    thats.wat.i.feel

    ReplyDelete